Do I need a Statutory Agent in Mesa, Phoenix & Scottsdale, AZ?
With all of your attention focused on profitably running your business, what happens if you or your company is served official state documents, a legal summons, or a lawsuit when you’re not available? What if you run your business from home and utilize a P.O. Box for your business address?
At Plaza Executive Suites, we offer business owners a wide range of administrative business services. Our services include statutory agent services so that you can focus on the day-to-day happenings with the assurance that a representative is accepting legal documents on your behalf and getting them to you promptly.
Statutory Agent - Why Do I Need One?Arizona law requires every entity that is qualified to do business in the state of Arizona to maintain a registered agent.
- If a statutory (registered) agent isn’t appointed, the Secretary of State will reject your business filing
- A statutory agent provides the public and state a reliable way to contact your business
What is the difference between a Statutory and a Registered agent?In the state of Arizona, the official term for a person who accepts legal documents on a business's behalf is a statutory agent. Statutory agents are not required to have any specific qualifications, and they can be anyone who is willing to serve as an agent.
A registered agent is a different type of agent. Registered agents are required by law to have specific qualifications and are usually members of professional organizations. If you are new to Arizona, a registered agent is a more commonly used term in most states.
What does a Statutory Agent do?As mentioned above, statutory agent services allow a designated company or individual to accept on your business’ behalf official legal documents.
According to Arizona state code § 10.501, a statutory agent must have a physical address located in the State of Arizona and be available during regular business hours, ensuring a reliable means to contact an entity that conducts business in Arizona should the need arise.
Plaza Executive Suites statutory agents receive legal documents on our client's behalf. More importantly, we make sure that you promptly receive the materials allowing you to focus on your day-to-day business dealings with the assurance of a trusted source to accept such documents for you such as...
- Tax Documents
- Legal Documents
- Official State Documents
What’s required to be a Registered Agent?Perfect for home-based businesses, digital nomads, entrepreneurs, and mid to large corporations, our agents have met the requirements to receive legal documents on a company’s behalf.
- A physical address is required as P.O boxes are not accepted
- Your statutory agent must be available during regular business hours
At Plaza Executive Suites, our agents are available from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- We are qualified to accept legal documents on behalf of our clients
- Our company provides statutory (registered) agent services as required by law
Plaza Executive Suites Administrative Business ServicesAt Plaza Executive Suites, we offer more than office space for rent. We also provide a gamut of administrative business solutions with no padded or hidden fees, tailored to meet your business needs in Phoenix, Mesa, and Scottsdale, AZ.
The goal at Plaza Executive Suites is to give every level of local Valley businesses the ability to compete in their respective fields while maintaining a low level of overhead when it is needed elsewhere the most.
- Access to Administrative Business Services that include postal as well as Notary & Statutory/Registered Agent services
- Live Receptionist Answering your Calls
- Premium Call Transferring (Call Forwarding)
- Company Phone Number
- Business Fax Number
- Voice Mail Converted to Email
- Faxes Converted to Email
- Low-cost monthly fee
- Local, direct telephone number
- And more!
Rent Office Space by the Hour!At Plaza Executive Suites, renting office space by the hour is as easy as one, two, three at our Phoenix, Mesa & Scottsdale, AZ Offices.
Offering fully furnished virtual offices, they can be rented for as little as thirty minutes to all the entire day and even by the week or the month.
With a variety of features and amenities to choose from, we give you the leverage you need to pursue new business opportunities without committing to a long-term office for rent, purchasing expensive teleconference equipment, or hiring a full-time staff.
A perfect solution for professionals who require a local market presence but don’t need a full-time executive suite, you can deliver a professional appearance without the high costs of leasing.
Virtual Office ServicesRent ready to occupy Office Space to conduct Face to Face Meetings, sales presentations, or employee training in a professional environment.
- Rent by the Hour, Day, Week, or Month
- Corporate Business Address
- Live Call Answering and personalized Voice Mail
- No minimum lease period
- Receive discounted rates on office supplies, couriers, shipping, and more
- On-demand Administrative and Technical IT Support Teams
- High-Speed WiFi Internet
- Incoming and outgoing calls
- Use our local or toll-free phone number to receive calls, and we will forward them directly to your meeting
- Local conference calling included
- Private office time is ideal for professionals who require additional office time in a premier Valley office space
- Rent monthly for $160 (32 hours) *
Conveniently Located Private & Virtual Office SpaceWith our proximity to valley freeways, Plaza Executive Suites is a natural choice for your business.
Offices located in...
- Mesa Fiesta District
- Arcadia Area
- Sky Harbor Airport
- Camelback Corridor
- Scottsdale Old Town
- Biltmore Facility is located in the prominent 85016 zip code on 24th Street